Digital Freedom Digital Freedom

I loved this.

I AM FREE!!! This is an awesome animation. The story is great. The music fits perfectly. Short and sweet. Brilliant! Simply, brilliant! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Godlimations responds:

thanks! Im glad you loved it.

Newbs Newbs

Man... good shiet

You're a crazy fool. This is one of the most randomest things I've seen. It's really great but I can't wait to see an animation where you put your fancy drawing skills to good use. I probably never woulda bothered watching this if I never met you, haha. PEACE.

Black Jellybean Black Jellybean

Holy shit man...

That was awesome. It's a shame you waited till today to post this. I think it's not only creative but it makes a fine point. The Zoloft parody is too funny for words. Great work man.

Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

Good stuff.

A friend linked me to your your "Alive" animation on DeviantArt a few days ago (just before it got removed, apparently). One thing you captured well with the animation was emotion. The same thing is true for this animation. The animation isn't the best, but you make up for it with the consistently styled artwork. Good stuff, I'm looking forward to more stuff in the future. Keep it up.

AloneInTheDark responds:

Thank u. One theme that is always coming back throughout my work is the emotional state of individuals. How it relates to the line between what is good and bad.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Good stuff man.

I think this is a solid animation. Not only is the quality of the art good, but it has a good story tieing it all together. Good sound effects and music as well. Definitely inspirational stuff.